PIONEER ERA SUARA GAYA AURA

Monday 29 August 2011

Posted by Pak Harry the Swiftlet Anthusiast


What Can Be A Possible Cause Of Your Birds Not Staying !!!

"Pak Harry my BH was recently put into operation and I can safely said that about 50-60 birds entered the BH in the evening.  My biggest concerned is that why in the morning only 5 birds left the BH?"

The exact words from a newbie from Vietnam who happened to drop by in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday August 25th, 2011.

I begin to wonder how can I get the right answer for him.

I started by asking him a few questions:

Q: What time did you shut down the external sound?

A: 8:00 pm Pak Harry.

Q: What sound do you play?

A: Marvellous cloud.

Q: What about internal sound, why sound?

A: SuperBabyKing.

Q: The whole night?

A: Nope up to 9:00 pm.

Q: Again up to what time?

A: 9:00pm.

Q: You mean you play your internal sound up to 9:00pm and not until morning or 24 hours?

A: Yes only from 7:00 am until 9:00pm.

Q: Who give you this advise? I am sure it was not me!

A: From a "Sifu" in Vietnam.  They says that you will disturb the birds if you keep playing the internal sound late at night.

Q: Rubbish, you need to reorganize your internal sound timing  arrangement.  Run it for 24 hours using two separate amplifiers.  The most important is the night shift, it must be slightly louder from the daytime sound.  The next most important is to start it just about 15 minutes before you stop the external sound.  In your case is at 7:45pm.

The moment you switch of your internal sound those birds will have very little reasons to stay back.

The superbabyking sound makes them feel very comfortable, less stress and secured.

Try to report to me what happen once the arrangement is done.


I am 100% sure that most of those birds that entered will no longer leave the BH, I guaranteed him.

He was on the plane back to HCMC today at 7:00pm.

1 comment: